The B & H Refrigeration Maintenance Service Agreement offers you an opportunity to maintain year-round comfort while maintaining peak efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
Work to be performed under the B & H Maintenance Service Agreement:
- Check for proper operation of unit(s).
- Replace disposable air filter(s) as per agreement.
- Check thermostat operation (calibrate if needed).
- Visually inspect all components of system.
- Clean both sides of evaporator coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean both sides condensing coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean evaporator blower wheel (adjust if needed).
- Blow out drain pipe-pour water to assure proper drainage.
- Check copper tubing for vibrations or possible leaks.
- Lubricate all motor bearings (if needed).
- Check electrical connections.
- Check and clean contactors.
- Check compressor terminals.
- Check crank case heater.
- Check thermostat wire connections.
- Check all wire connections.
- Check main breaker connections.
- Utilize and complete a service check sheet.
Exclusions: Refrigerant, belts, motors, compressors, coils and electrical parts.
(These parts will be billed separately from agreement with 15% discount, after customer approval)
- Receive 15% discount for parts and labor on service calls.
- Receive 15% discount for new units or accessories.
Contact us to learn more.